07 March 2013

Robert Madden Abstract Contemporary Photography




A few years ago, during the process of dividing a life I once thought
was indivisible, I heard myself say to my soon-to-be Ex-partner;
"I love you.  I don't love you because you stay here, just as I won't hate 
you if you decide to go.  When I say I love you, it means that 
I will do whatever is necessary to help you achieve what you want 
for yourself.  If you need to go and I say I love you, then
my job becomes to do what I can to help you go forward 
in freedom and joy and love. The emotional effects on me
are for me to deal with as it is about my attachment to our situation 
and has no bearing on you."












































































All Material © 2010-2013 Robert Madden Abstract Photography 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment