22 March 2014

Ordinary Things Become Extraordinary





When I was 15 years old, I began my first journal. I wrote that my life is my career.  I wanted to cause people to think about things they wouldn't normally think about, in ways they wouldn't normally think.  In my work, ordinary things become extraordinary, and through our willingness to see differently, whole worlds of breathtaking beauty are revealed all around us. We recognize our interconnectedness as we witness the magnificence of our being expanding the love from which we are created. No longer do we live in the illusion of separation, but instead we see our part in Creation and we know all things are possible.









 




























































All Material © 2010-2014 Robert Madden Abstract Photography 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment