11 April 2016

IRRELEVANCY IS WORSE THAN ALONENESS




I wish I could give my health and remaining years to someone who is being deprived of a life.
I had a lovely family, a wonderful childhood, extraordinary parents, great inspirational projects which profoundly impacted those lives each one touched, however, now everything I do seems to show me what a joke my artwork actually is and how my autonomy is a delusion.

Promises made to me are like dandelions in a strong wind. I've worked so hard to restore my autonomy, control of my own life to myself. I put all of my faith and hard work into turning this around only to find myself, after only 2 choices, in the role of an unappreciated, used lackey, no better than a slave, yet again!


I don't know how to let someone sink, but apparently, I don't know how to keep from drowning. 
I once thought feeling alone in the world was the worst thing one could feel, until I discovered irrelevancy is much worse indeed.



     
   




















































©2016 RMAPhotography ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment