14 October 2016

THE REAL POWER OF LOVING




This post goes out to my mom,
BETTY JANE RACCA MADDEN, wherever she is now.  I celebrate this day to honor the being through which I came forth into this life.

For all of the wonderfully useful, loving, unique, special, informative, authentic, not to mention spot on, advice over the years I was so blessed to share with you, I thank you, I adore you, I love you!

I'm extremely grateful to even have known you at all, but then to have had you as my mother, too...well, I am humbled by the extent of my good fortune.

I will strive for all of my life to live authentically in the service of kindness, love, and joy with grace and gratitude for the love I was given. 



In a time when hate and meanness are being so loudly expressed,
I'm committed to look at the love around me
and express, through word, deed and intention,
my experience of the 
REAL POWER of LOVING.




























Mother would always say, 
"When you feel like you've got nothing left to give,
love more." 
Some of the best advice I was ever given.



©2016 RMAPhotography ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment