30 March 2015

SUNDANCE CINEMAS GALLERY / LOS ANGELES





La Belle Epoque - Statement of Purpose 

The term, La Belle Epoque, for those who don't know, means "Beautiful Era." This exhibition comes at a time for me personally, when I am emerging from a dark and difficult period of my life, into the light of purpose.  I feel that everything I've done in my life has been in preparation for what is before me right now. I am happy, focused and energized by the work I am doing, so naturally, when a friend of mine cried out "La Belle Epoque!" upon seeing the title image of the exhibition, it struck a chord within me. In researching the era, I found that many artists flourished by making art accessible to the people.  I knew then, this exhibition was aligned with a vibration emanating from me, and needed an outlet from which to say to those who would hear, there are worlds of breathtaking beauty all around us. I decided to capture the ones I see and bring them out into the light for all to enjoy.                     

Robert Madden  





 








 











 



 













 © 2015 Robert Madden Abstract Photography 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment