22 May 2016

ATTENTION TO SOMETHING GIVES IT POWER






No matter the situation, 
circumstance or persons
in my life, I am the common denominator.
I am half of the dynamic being played out and 
it continues to live, dominate, control
by my participation with it.








My attention to it, gives it power.
Blame and resentment keep the story playing 
in my head, even if the events have ceased years ago.
As long as it goes unresolved, I will see all which
validates the messages I received about myself
as a result of the original occurrence.





If I to say to myself repeatedly, 
"I am grateful for where I am and I'm eager for what's coming" 
I am creating a new belief which will open
my mind to opportunities and possibilities.
The material world begins to respond immediately
and depending on my willingness to see, 
coupled with release of all attachment to it,
good or bad, I realize and take the expansion right away.























































































©2015 RMAPhotography ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment