11 July 2015

DON'T FRET SO MUCH




Don't fret so much about what 'is' now. It is already created. Instead, turn your attention toward the next segment of your journey.
  
Today, I was thinking about what, in me, made certain choices to arrive here, with these conditions. No judgement about the condition, instead,  a healthy, honest, clean observation of choices made and what drove them. In the middle of the deep breath needed to start looking back, I heard, "Why? You're in transition. When you're driving, you don't look behind you to where you've been. You look ahead, so you can choose with awareness, from the options presented as you go." 

In my past, I've spent the waiting periods of my transition times, somewhere in either anger, fear, or nostalgia. Unfortunately, none of those are productive, as none are based on present circumstances or even present feelings, but rather, on remembered events and emotions — projected onto the present. 

This is why our responses to life often seem the same. We are responding to the same 'original' event and feeling what we felt then, but overlaying all of that onto the present circumstances and people who are the closest fit to the original…and the loop continues. 

How about this? I'm looking forward with joy and anticipation. I am living and working with people I respect and enjoy, while doing the work that lights up my Being. I am living in an environment of mutual respect and appreciation, which I participate in cultivating. There is plenty of everything and I enjoy spreading good fortune to those I encounter. Now, I'm excited and encouraged! Understanding this, is where creating deliberately takes flight!





 













































©2015 RMAPhotography ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment