30 October 2015

CULTIVATE POSITIVE EXPECTATIONS



 If I am for me, what do I care who is against me? Whatever one may hold in his mind about me or about an encounter with me, is not me anymore.  It might have been me in that moment, but that moment is over. I've expanded from the experience, incapable of remaining in a static picture. This is when the issue held in one's mind becomes about him and no longer should concern me. Once I've owned my part of the situation, made peace with those I've harmed, and cleaned up my side of the street, it's over for me.


When someone comes at  you with his hostility, despair, irrational fear, or hateful intentions, you, knowing it doesn't come from you or anything you are doing with your life, words or intentions, you are not required to respond. If you respond in kind with an energy which matches or reacts as a victim, to his obvious attempt to provoke you into his story, then you cease to create your own reality.  You have become a secondary character in his story. Do not waste one minute not loving who you are by validating the story of someone who is lost in hate, intolerance or sorrow.




Forgiveness is absolutely necessary and can be accomplished without the person being present.  It is as much for us as it is for those we are forgiving,  We cannot live a happy life of positive expansion, joyful interaction or meaningful relationships if we live in the past or if we see life in the negative. 



It's tough to re-groove the mind into a positive, optimistic expectation once we have lived a while seeing and expecting in the negative, but we have to find a way to see the life we want.  It requires discipline, for we cannot pull a positive, joyous life out of negative expectations.  It is impossible as it defies the laws of an attraction based universe.





We get back what matches, vibrationally, that which is emanating from us. It's not about how we act, it's clearly responding to how we feel, mostly about out own worthiness and lovability. Everything else is a reflection of that and when we see this, understand it, embrace it, then we begin to see ourselves as we are; we become fearless!  Our lives become full, our actions bold!  We no longer wait to live in response to situations created by outside forces.  Now we are the Creator of our experience.  In short, our life is no longer on top of us, instead, we are on top of our Life.





















































































©2015 
RMAPhotography 



ALL 
RIGHTS 
RESERVED










No comments:

Post a Comment