18 November 2015

OUR FREE WILL LIVES IN PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY




 Affirmations, being popularized in the late 1980's and early 1990's, were widely misunderstood. The idea quickly became over simplified, developing a language around them which prevented many from seeing more deeply into the process. 

Some would say them with high
expectations of creating dramatic change in their experience immediately, simply through the repetition of a thought, while trying to push down or away the old thought.



The whole purpose is to re-groove the mind. We keep having the same life because we are lazy in our efforts to change our beliefs about ourselves and we are confused about how things work.  Monotheism has taken away our responsibility for creation, replacing it with feelings of unworthiness, depriving us of our Free Will.

We must take back responsibility for in it is access to our Free Will. The creation of our lives requires effort and discipline to hold new thoughts about ourselves long enough for them to take root in our consciousness, becoming our natural way. It takes a determined diligence in awareness to recognize the old messages are beginning to run, stop them, declare them false, give them back to whomever planted them in your consciousness, finally, replacing them with the new positive, forward focused thoughts we've chosen for ourselves.


A common error in the replacement thought is that it is too far from the thought being discarded. The message we are wanting to embrace and therefore live, must be believable in its achievement to our minds so it will catch and take root in our consciousness.  

Say the old message is, "I'm lazy" and we try to replace it with, "I'm hyper-enthusiastic" we will try to accomplish things which require the efforts of a hyper-enthusiastic person. We will fail, as the thought is too far away from where we are coming. We will not be able to hold this new vibrational point, as we haven't practiced it enough to hold it, causing us to doubt the new message and reconfirming the old one, bringing us right back to where we started.



Now we feel the disappointment of this failed attempt and hear within ourselves, "See, you are lazy"  We aren't, we just haven't trained enough in thinking this thought, to hold this point of attraction.

Imagine sitting in your room and you come up with the idea to change your life by swimming the English Channel. The next day, you put on your swim suit and go jump in the channel.  You aren't likely to make it across, as you haven't trained yourself in the ability and endurance to swim that far. Changing your mental grooves is much the same. We must train our minds in strength and endurance to hold the desired point of attraction.



I make up little songs out of mine, singing them throughout my day. Some of the ideas are difficult at first and I know the ones which aren't solidified in my mind because I forget them as I sing the song to myself.  In this way, I know I still have work to do to make the thought a belief, so it will serve me in my creation.

I was hesitant in putting out in the open, my newest song, as it feels extremely vulnerable.  Then I realized I must risk being vulnerable in order to get the greatest results and it's another exercise in not caring what someone else does with what I share.



When I sing my song, I am happier, more positive and optimistic. My interactions becoming more transformative, simply put, I feel better and feeling good is everything.

I am grateful.  I am healthy.
I am young, fit and strong.

I am powerful.  I am prosperous.
I am successful, generous and kind.

I am happy.  I am balanced and aligned,
loving, safe and free.

I am in love with my life.
I am in love with me.

As I say each descriptive word, I think of ways in which I can see evidence of my being that way, so it's easier for the mind to accept and in singing, the mind opens and is unguarded, causing the message to go deeper.




























 




























































































©2015 RMAPhotography 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment